City of Fairfield’s Building Safety Division is now hiring for Building Plans Examiner!
This is a single position classification performing plan reviews on a variety of structures including complex residential and small commercial plans.
- Possession of a valid international Code Council (ICC) Residential Plans Examin-er Certificate is required
- Possession of a valid international Code Council (ICC) Building Plans Examiner Certificate is required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained through-out employment
- Experience may be obtained in a variety of combinations as described in the job description, accessible here
- Education equivalent to graduation from the twelfth grade is required
- Possession of a valid Class C California Driver’s License is required
To learn more and apply, please visit the Apply Here link!