Koff & Associates
Koff & Associates is a full-service consulting firm specializing in the areas of consultation and custom services in strategic planning for the management of human resources. We help our clients address the people side of their business. Our services include classification and job analysis, compensation studies, and recruitments.
We work in a collaborative straightforward manner, offering our clients sound analysis and practical solutions to organizational challenges. We offer professional growth opportunities, scheduling flexibility, and a fast-paced, fun, and open-minded work environment and company culture.
Koff & Associates is looking for a Supervisor who will be hands-on, as well as coordinate the efforts of other administrative staff. This person will be tasked with spearheading the implementation of a variety of internal and external facing projects related to HR, infrastructure, software solutions, training, and office management, and will provide support to managerial and professional consulting staff in the daily management and delivery of projects.
- Coordinates the day-to-day implementation and administration of internal infrastructure.
- Supports staff training; creates user guides and training videos.
- Reviews business processes for efficiency, collaborates with stakeholders, and recommends changes to management.
- Serves as the point person for creating new and updating office systems including database and phone systems, and the internal SharePoint website; troubleshoots systems issues.
- Acts as a liaison with technology subcontractors.
- Works closely with consultant staff to produce and ensure high quality client deliverables; reviews, edits, and formats client deliverables such as reports, classification specifications, data sheets, etc.
- Supervises administrative staff and coordinates the delivery of consulting project delivery support, administrative, and clerical office support projects.
- 5 years of administrative support; supervisory experience is desirable.
- High school diploma; with college level coursework in business, accounting, HR or related field .
- An understanding of HR processes and deliverables desirable
- Proven ability with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced level skills in MS Word and Excel are highly desirable.
- Power Point and Visio experience desirable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritizing and communicating with stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to take initiative as well as direction.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Positive, can-do attitude and ability to remain calm under pressure.
$60,000 – $75,000
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental, vision, life) for full-time employees
- 401(k) for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- A supportive team environment
- A great Berkeley location
- Flexibility regarding telecommuting
To be considered for this position, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please explain your interest in this position, what makes you the best candidate, and your level of expertise in Excel.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.