The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is an experienced attorney, admitted to practice in the State of California and in good standing with the State Bar, who demonstrates the following further professional and personal characteristics:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working closely with a wide range of constituencies: Board of Directors, water users, landowners, union, member agencies, and key stakeholders.
- Experience in advising sophisticated public entities with regard to overarching strategic planning.
- Notable experience in leading a diverse organization with initiative and drive.
- Exhibits the highest levels of trustworthiness, honesty and integrity.
- Is engaging and inspiring to professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Fully appreciates the needs of water users and partner agencies
Please check the Job Brochure for more detailed information!