Senior Project Manager Job Description
Koff & Associates is a premier public sector Human Resources Services consulting firm specializing in consultation and custom services for the management of human resources.
We are looking for a tenured HR professional with experience in public-sector job classification and compensation analysis or similar level of analysis. The successful candidate will be comfortable prioritizing and managing time and heavy workloads as well as an ability to quickly learn new industries and the Koff & Associates methodology.
- Manage projects independently
- Project execution
- Ensure project milestone achievement within promised timelines and established project budgets
- Ensure quality control of deliverables
- Lead a team
- Develop ongoing client relationships
- Conduct strategic and implementation meetings
- Review and/or develop proposals
- Participate in business development; prospective client interviews
- Participate in project staffing/staff development
- Contribute to maintaining the KA brand
- Infrastructure improvement
- At least 2 years of professional analytical experience in the public-sector classification and compensation field is highly preferred. Corporate compensation experience may be considered. Experience in a consulting role is preferred;
- BS/BA degree in human resources, business or public administration, finance, accounting, or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred;
- Walk-on-water written and oral communication and computer skills; and
- A customer-service orientation and “can-do” attitude.
Please send resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently reviewing applications.