Koff & Associates is a premier public sector Human Resources Services firm specializing in designing classification and compensation systems, organizational development, and other custom services for the management of human resources.
We offer the ability to do meaningful work and make a positive impact public sector agencies and local communities.
We are a learning organization that is dedicated to creating opportunity for professional growth, development, and career advancement.
We have a progressive culture that promotes work-life balance by supporting flexible work hours and locations – including remote work.
We are growing! Come join our team!
Successful candidates will have demonstrated knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of human resources administration, including classification and compensation; be comfortable prioritizing and managing time and heavy workloads; be able to quickly learn new industries and the Koff & Associates methodology; and will be committed to teamwork, providing top-notch products, and delivering exceptional client service – maintaining our culture and our brand is a shared responsibility.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of project lifecycles from contract execution to client delivery.
- Leads project teams.
- Manages projects independently.
- Ensures quality control of deliverables.
- Develops ongoing client relationships.
- Conducts strategic and implementation meetings with client stakeholder groups.
- Reviews and/or develops proposals.
- Participates in business development and prospective client interviews.
- Participates in project staffing/staff development.
- Leads/participates in continuous improvement process at the team and organizational level.
- Forward Thinking: Anticipate implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
- Written and Oral Communication: Express oneself clearly in interactions with others and in business writing.
- Fostering Teamwork: Work cooperatively with others on a team.
- Thoroughness: Ensure one’s own and others’ work and information are complete and accurate; follow up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Technical Expertise: Principles, practices, and techniques of human resources administration, including classification and compensation.
- Personal Credibility: Demonstrate concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Diagnostic Information Gathering: Identify the information needed to clarify a situation.
- Analytical Thinking: Tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Managing Performance: Take responsibility for one’s own performance.
- Conceptual Thinking: Find effective solutions by taking a holistic, abstract, or theoretical perspective.
- Empowering Others: Convey confidence in employees’ ability to be successful.
- Client Effectiveness: Be successful executing a project where project goals are accomplished and stakeholder satisfaction is achieved.
- At least 5 years of professional analytical experience in classification and compensation, including at least 2 years of project management experience. Possession of a CCP and experience in a consulting role is preferred;
- BS/BA degree in human resources, business or public administration, finance, accounting, or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred;
- Walk-on-water written and oral communication and computer skills; and
- A customer-service orientation and “can-do” attitude.